Well it seems as though the diaper and the clothes are about 5 oz. We weighed them again today after their bath with just the diaper and Madeline was 11 lbs 3 oz and Taylor was 10 lbs 8 oz. They are still growing well and who knows how that translates to the doctors office.
I was given the book "Twelve Hours' Sleep by Twelve Weeks" from another mom in the Mothers of Multiples group and it has been very helpful! There is some adjustment to that for twins and premature birth so we won't see twelve hours for awhile but it does have some great tips and ways to cut out the nighttime feedings. It is a little rigid so, like anything, we are taking what works for us and leaving the rest. I am probably going to jinx myself here but we got 5 hours of sleep out of Taylor last night and 6 hours of sleep out of Madeline so hopefully I will get just as lucky tonight. I wasn't prepared for them to sleep that much so my pumping schedule was off from them and I still didn't get much sleep but at least we are making progress!! If all goes well this week with sleep I am going to transition them back into the crib at night. They have been sleeping in their bouncy seats in order to allow us and them to get some sleep and keep our sanity!
I will keep you posted on how it goes. Sorry no new pics!
Clarita 2019 Filme Completo Dublado HD
6 years ago

1 comment:
Great weights, how many weeks are the girls now? The boys sleep in their cribs at night. We do this whole bedtime routine and put them down sleepy but awake. They are up about every 3...I'm jealous about your 5 and 6! Naps are a different story and are usually wherever they fall asleep. My dr. said all the sleep experts say that they should nap in their cribs, so that's what I'm trying.
I have read every sleep book imaginable but that one. Tell me if it is worth reading. I just ordered "Healthy sleep habits, healthy twins" online.
Post a Comment