We went to get Christmas and family pictures done today. We figured since they were already 8 months old we should probably get with the program and get some professional pictures taken. I definitely appreciate the photographers there who got the girls smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. There is something to be said for a fast taking digital camera, especially when you have twins!
The girls are doing wonderfully, Madeline is about 16 lbs 9oz and Taylor is about 16 lbs 3 oz now. So little Taylor is catching up! They have had their share of ear infections and colds but overall have been doing very well. They love to chatter and giggle and are almost always a joy to be around. Luckily bedtime is pretty easy too!
They are eating up a storm, pretty much anything we give them and they seem to really like the puffs and yogurt drops!
Here are the latest pics!
Madeline giving Daddy the "not again" look...
Madeline mid-chatter, her chatter is quite loud...
We were given some hand-me-down shoes so I thought I would try and put some on before church on Sunday. We only have 1 pair of size 2 so Taylor small feet got those and Madeline got the size 3's. They were both big and didn't stay on very well even with socks underneath, but they made it at least through church. They both thought it was funny to have stuff on their feet and they had to investigate.
Madeline mid-chatter, her chatter is quite loud...
We were given some hand-me-down shoes so I thought I would try and put some on before church on Sunday. We only have 1 pair of size 2 so Taylor small feet got those and Madeline got the size 3's. They were both big and didn't stay on very well even with socks underneath, but they made it at least through church. They both thought it was funny to have stuff on their feet and they had to investigate.Here is Madeline checkin out her kicks...
The girls playing before church with their shoes on.

Taylor, not so sure about this shoe thing... how am I supposed to suck on my feet?
The girls playing before church with their shoes on.
Taylor, not so sure about this shoe thing... how am I supposed to suck on my feet?






2 comments:
I can't wait to see these two again, (and you too of course!) James cut his first tooth today! I couldn't believe it. We're having our Christmas pictures taken this Saturday. Where did you have yours done?
Post a Comment