In the life of a 2 year old things change about every 2 weeks, times that by 2 and things are in a constant state flux, which can be really exciting when they are learning and discovering new things and can be very tiring when they assert their independence. I get lessons in patience every day :)
For instance Madeline would easily go in her car seat when we were leaving the house, however when we left the store to come home she refused to get into the car seat and a 2 year old is very squiggly and strong, so trying to put her in there was near impossible for one person. So we often sat in the parking lot for 10 minutes or more until she decided she was ready. Now, she happily crawls in herself and helps Mommy buckle her seat belt. So happy that phase didn't last long.
Taylor loves to crawl in the car and buckle her milk, gorilla or anything else she has in her seat while I am buckling Madeline in. Then she will usually crawl in the backseat of the van. This was also not fun for Mommy until I became smart :) I would buckle Madeline and then before I close the door to go buckle Taylor, I would tell her "by the time I get around to the other side, I want you in your seat". She would give me a smile and as soon as I closed the door to walk around I could see her scrambling to get into her seat and then when I opened the door she was laughing and giggling, in her car seat! Mission accomplished.
And I know you are asking why not put Taylor in the car seat first, that is just not an option. There are just rules of order in a twin world and believe me, it is much easier to just go with that order then to fight it.
Same thing happens in the morning. Madeline (my morning person) gets changed and dressed first so Taylor (my night owl) can lay in the bed and rest for a few more minute. It is quite amusing sometimes.
For the most part they are happy little 2 year olds and it is amazing to watch them grow and learn.
Clarita 2019 Filme Completo Dublado HD
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment