Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Doctors Visit - 28 weeks - Crib & Changing Table

We had a doctors appointment on Monday the 16th. I saw Dr. Stephens again since she was the only one available on Monday when I made my appointment. She is very nice and bubbly so I don't mind seeing her. This was just a belly and heartbeat check again. The babies are both doing well with the heartbeats being A - 148 and B - 154. My belly continues to grow which is definitely a good thing. The ever growing belly is getting more difficult to carry each day, but overall I am still feeling pretty good. Our next appointment on Monday will have another ultrasound so more pics next week!!!

We are only setting up the essentials in the apartment since space is at a minimum, but we did get the changing table and the crib set up, see below! We haven't gotten the mobile and all that on yet, but hey one step at a time :) Yes, we are only setting up one crib in the apartment. Everyone I met who has twins has said that they really liked being in the same crib together, so we decided to save space and only set up one. We will also put together the pack and play which has a twin bassinet on top to put in our room (we haven't gotten to that project yet).
As you can see by Daisy's little head in the side of the picture, she loves to be a part of everything. Each time we get a box or package she is right there to sniff it and make sure it is ok. She is so cute!


2 comments:

CJ and Meg Emanuelson said...

HOORAY!!!!!1 Love it! The crib brings back lots of memories!!! XOXO

VA and Jay said...

So pretty! Looks great! Can't wait for your shower this weekend!