Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Trip to Lake Winnekeag

I am WAY overdue on this post so here goes...
In conjunction with our trip to CT we took at trip up to the Lake in MA. The girls got to meet their Great Grandmother (GG) and their Maki cousins. We had wonderful weather and of course we brought the heat with us :) It seems to follow me wherever I go.

We spent our time at the lake swimming, fishing, sailing, tubing, water skiing, going off the rope swing, and eating smores (thanks Aunt Peg!), and having a wonderful time catching up with family!

The whole family enjoying the lake. Madeline striking a pose :)
The girls had a great time playing in the tubes.
It really wasn't that cold, but I just HAD to wear the wetsuit at least once while I was there.

There is a window between the kitchen and the porch of the cottage at the lake where the outside of the cottage used to be. Madeline thought it was hysterical to peek through the window at everyone and thought it was even more funny when we surprised her. Her little laughs just warm my heart. Taylor even got into the act a little.





Madeline spending time with Kate and Aunt Peg.

The girls LOVED feeding the ducks or as they call them "quack quacks".

Kate and Madeline feeding the ducks.

Quinn & Taylor, Kate & Madeline had great time feeding the ducks.
Madeline on tip toes to peek out the window.

Taylor peeking at me (I think she was actually pooping, hee hee)

Getting ready to waterski.


Sean and Uncle Steve

Taylor and Aunt Peg
Mommy and the girls feeding the ducks, which was actually Mommy feeding and the girls pointing and saying "quack quack". It was a good thing I fed them with fresh bread since I handed each of them a piece to feed the ducks and instead of feeding the ducks, they both fed themselves :)
Sean going off the rope swing.
GG and her great granddaughters

The girls love their kiddie pool and a little warmer than the lake

Mom and Dad enjoying a sail.


Grammy snuggling with Madeline on the boat.


Grammy & Taylor. Taylor was the lake ambassador waving to everyone she saw.

Madeline giving Daddy and Hi-5 for the boat ride.

Madeline helping Gramps drive the boat.



Grammy & Taylor snuggling on a cool morning. Those cool mornings were short lived.

Daddy and the girls enjoying a morning lakeside. What a great spot!!!


The girls love to sit in their own seats.




Meghan and Madeline playing peek a boo.



The girls waving with cheese ball hands. Yes, they loved their cheese ball treats as did the adults.
Daddy and Taylor Mommy keeping Madeline warm

Of course we are all watching the girls swimming. It was really the only picture of the camp that I had.
Relaxing in the water.


No comments: