Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Christmas in Connecticut 2011

We spent Christmas time in Connecticut this year, and since I am so far behind again, it will be a tale in pictures. We had a great time visiting with cousins and made a quick trip to Massachussets to see the Maki clan (but we forgot to take pictures while we were there)

The cousins has a wonderful time together! Madeline, Kayleigh, Taylor and Aidan.
The girls couldn't get enough of the magnadoodles.





Things were so hectic I think this was our one impromptu family picture.



Madeline concentrating very hard on where to put her sticker.


Taylor coloring away in her snoopy coloring book.

Madeline showing off her fleece.


Kayleigh showing the girls how to play with the dolls and the doll house that Kayleigh and Aidan gave them for Christmas.


Kayleigh and Taylor enjoying some popcorn and a movie.
Madeline eating her marshmellow santa on Christmas morning.

Madeline and Mommy opening our stockings. They loved opening their gifts and Santa was very good to them!

Daddy and Taylor opening their stockings.
Madleine playing with the shopping cart Santa brought her. They both love their shopping carts.

Christmas morning.
The kids decorating cookies for Santa (I know my pics are out of order)
I think they ate more than they put on the cookie.





No comments: