Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

The long awaited Belly Shots...

I have had many request over the past couple months for belly pics for those of you who don't get to see me on a regular basis. Finally I got up the nerve to take some pics. Although I feel quite normal in real life, in pictures is a whole different story. They are not very flattering pics. This is 16 weeks or 4 months. I never understood counting in weeks before I was pregnant but now it really makes sense since every week brings new issues (things they never tell you before you get pregnant) and of course a bigger belly.

4 comments:

Pat and Ginny said...

Thank you! As the twins grow remember The beauty is in there and listen to others. You gain a new and different beauty. I do not know why but Mom's are the best. Bless you all.
Pat and Ginny

CJ and Meg Emanuelson said...

You look so beautiful!! Motherhood is already looking good on you! So excited to see all FOUR of you soon! XOXO

Pat and Ginny said...

Gramps saw the pictures and said she not skinny any more. Than they chukled about Ginger and Ginny. He liked seeing the pictures. Thank you
Love Gramps and us too!

There will be so many wonderful times ahead. Tell Stan we love him too!

Take good care of all of you and all of them too!

VA and Jay said...

They ARE flattering shots!! It's just amazing how fast twins make you ...er...'grow'! :) Keep taking those belly pics!