skip to main |
skip to sidebar
November Appointment
We had our November appointment on 11/13/08, which was 15 weeks. My doctor had originally said we wold probably have an ultrasound at every visit, but the doctor we saw decided not to do one. We were a little disappointed since we were used to getting to see the twins, but I guess we have been kind of spoiled to see them as much as we have. Most typical, one baby, pregnancies only get to see them once or twice. We did get to hear their heartbeats which the doctor said are both in the 150's and everything sounds great. I have been having lots of aches and pains (and the never ending nausea) which they assured me was totally normal and nothing to worry about. Our next appointment is December 15th. At this appointment we will have our level II ultrasound in which they will be checking the anatomy of the babies and if they cooperate we may be able to determine their genders. Everyone keeps asking if we are going to find out what they are or not, the answer is...we still have a month to decide :) We go back and forth constantly and probably won't make that decision until the last minute. Well, that is all the news we have to report.
2 comments:
Well, you know my vote!! I am DYING to know what our little bundles will be!!! Can't wait (but I will if you want to!! HAHA). We love you (all FOUR of you!) and are so excited to see you for Xmas!
xoxo Meg
I want to know too! I wonder how true it is about the heartbeats....don't they say fast heartbeats are boys and slow heartbeats are girls? Or is it the other way around? I can't remember! Arg! I can't wait!!!! (I'm all exclamation points and very little substance this morning ;))
Post a Comment