skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baby Registry - #2
We went to Babies R Us on Sunday to get our registry started. Since there is no guarantee that I will be able to travel past January our family is throwing us a baby shower to celebrate with family and friends while we are in CT for x-mas. In a stroke of good luck Stan's parents will be in CT that weekend as well on their holiday visit to their office in Danbury. We are VERY excited that both sides of the family are able to be represented. Anyway, back to what I was going to say... since we are new parents and have found the whole registry process a little overwhelming, all you new, current or any age parents please check out the registry and let us know if you think we are missing something we should have. Or if there is something that you loved or found very useful please let us know! We appreciate all the help!
3 comments:
The registry looks great! I love reading about all the things. Can't wait to see you! You look great in your bellie pictures. I am amazed at how fast those babies are growing!
Hi Pie,
Happy T-day! Jason checked the attic and the closet corners and here it the list.
1 Diaper Genie (you may want to add 2 infant refills to your registry)
1 tub spout cover
2 nasal Aspirators
1 baby hair brush
1 Winnie the Pooh mobile
1 crib
1 crib mattress
2 waterproof crib mattress covers
2 bumpers for the crib (1 Winnie the Pooh)
3 crib sheets (1 ecru,1 sage, 1 red white and blue bears and stars)
1 large & 2 small water proof flannel mats (for crib, changing table, or any place else you want to put babies but don't want to wash)
4-8 receiving blankets
4-8 burping pads
1 contoured changing pad
2 changing pad covers (ecru & sage)
4-6 baby blankets asst. colors
2 car window shades (the kind you stick on and peel off)
2 sets stack 'em cups (colorful nesting variety)
Assorted teething toys
Assorted baby spoons (some of which were Grandmmomy's for my Mom, your Dad, & Aunt Me, some new w/soft bite and temp. sensitive)
Assorted bibs
Assorted rattles
Assorted plates and bowls
2-4 Advent 4oz. bottles
2-4 Advent 8oz. bottles
No Nipples! They chewed them when they were older! ;-) Can change registry to nipples only (first 2 flow speeds in case you have a fast eater!).
1 small diaper bag tan & blue plaid
2 med. diaper bags (1 black, 1 yellow & blue)
some baby proof supplies
1 baby gate not top of stairs just basic
Baby Einsteins baby Bethoven concert for little ears, music to stimulate and delight your babies ears.
Sleep Baby Sleep CD worked like a charm, only hazard was it was just as effective on Mom & Dad :-}.
Other Assorted "sleepy time" music
We gave our entire Baby Einstein DVD collection to a co-worker of Jason's he'll ask if she'll send any back by May.
Might have a crib valence pretty sure it did not match anything else but it hid the stuff I stored under the crib. I'll look when I get home.
Also might have a Sassy diaper sack dispenser. I know 1/2 of it was on the floor in Em's room last week. I never understood why they played with that thing!
Assorted baby chunkie board books( some lovingly chewed some in good conditioned)
Assorted toys for babies & toddlers
a few onesies and baby hats
I'll call my friend who has the infant car seat and 2 bases. It is a Graco snug ride. She may or may not be done w/it by April. I'll let you know. Her girl was born last January and is not tinsy like Charlotte so there is a good chance it will pop free. It is the same tan & blue plaid as the little diaper bag.
I also have the family high chair and a travel high chair and the family potty and a travel potty seat I will store for a later trip.
I also have 2 monitors. We use them as stationary of late but I think new batteries would make them mobile again. I'll take them to the battery store and see when I get home.
I love you and hope you are not too overwhelmed by this list. I hope it helps. Mom will transport and store this stuff until you want it.
The registry looks great. I might add a mirror to see the kids in their car seats w/o moving the rear view mirror. We never got the suction cup ones to work. Go for the elastic band/velcro variety.
LOVE THE PICS OF ALL OF YOU! You look wonderful. Give Stan And Daisy our love! M, J, E, & C
WOOHOO! Kristen---I have so much stuff I can give you. But first I need to know the babies' gender! Can't wait to see you at the shower, my dear! And I LOVE the blog. Very smart idea.
Post a Comment