However, I won't be posting the results till the 20th. We are fortunate to be be able to see both sets of parents together on the 20th so we want to wait and tell the grandparents first and then we will reveal the results to everyone else. Only a week to wait.
Overall I have been doing pretty well. There is some achiness each week which I assume is them growing, but nothing too terrible. For all of those who are asking I don't think I have felt them move yet, but since I really have no idea what I am supposed to be feeling I may have felt them and just assumed it was gas :)
The "what to expect when your expecting" book says that new moms sometime don't realize what they are feeling until 22-24 weeks. I will let you know when I can definitively say I felt them.

2 comments:
That's so funny. I love the gas comment. I too "thought" I was feeling SOMETHING...it was something alright. But not the cute fuzzy thing I THOUGHT it should be. Keep on taking those belly shots. You'll be glad that you'll be able to compare with others what you looked like with TWINS!!! And Yay!!!!
That's awesome. I can't wait to hear. We hope to find out the gender of our baby next Monday! Have fun tomorrow!
-Sarah (Rea) Butler
Post a Comment