Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lots of Movement

After our December ultrasound I realized what their moving around really felt like. Since then I can feel them moving a lot! On Friday, 12/26/08, I actually felt them move on the outside! I was feeling them move around and was rubbing the outside of my belly to try and calm them down when one of them kicked my hand! It was very exciting and kind of shocking as I realized what I was really feeling. Stan can feel them too now, although to him it seems very light right now. They seem much stronger to me obviously since I can feel them on the inside too. Of course every time I tell someone they are kicking and they try to feel it, they calm down :) I am beginning to think they just like the attention and the hands soothe them.

1 comment:

VA and Jay said...

awwwww.....:D

Isn't that the sweetest thing? I haven't seen you in awhile!