Our December appointment had to be postponed one week due to me being in Georgia last week to teach training, but we had our monthly appointment today 12/15/08 and found out both of our "little beans" are girls! This visit was the level II ultrasound which they check all the body parts so we got to see a ton! We saw their heads, feet, hands, femurs, hearts, stomachs, bladders, spines, umbilical cords, faces and anything else you can see at this point (I am sure I am forgetting something we looked at). It was really neat as Judy, the ultrasound tech, pointed out everything to us. So far, so good, everything looks great!
They are actually sitting in a "T" shape with baby A facing up and down and baby B being transverse across the top. Baby A is VERY active and jumped and flipped around throughout the entire ultrasound. It is no wonder I have to pee all the time, she keeps jumping on my bladder! While Baby B is very calm, was moving her hands and feet but otherwise just seemed to be relaxing all stretched out. Both their heads are to the left right now, which made sense to me since I think the left side of my belly is more round than the right. I am sure that will change as they keep moving around.
They are both measuring the exact same, which they said is pretty unusual. Usually one is measuring a little bigger than the other, but as of right now with weight and length they are both measuring at the exact same date.
Here are some pictures the first with both, then one of A and one of B.



2 comments:
HOORAY!!!!!! You look amazing and so do the GIRLS!!!!!! We, of course, are so thrilled and can't wait to see you and celebrate on Saturday! You're doing an awesome job, mama!
XOXO
YAY!!! Girls are great. I have six "nieces" (cousins), and they are so much fun (and their little clothes are really fun to shop for!)
Post a Comment