Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Misc Pictures

Here are some miscellaneous pictures that I have taken and haven't posted yet.

These two are little outfits Grammy picked up. It was in 90's here today so we were able to put the girls in onesies. These are newborn size and we figured out the newborns really do fit them if there aren't pants associated with them. The pants all seem to be a little bit big still but since it is warm, no pants needed :)

Taylor in her cherry outfit.Madeline in her flower outfit.Here is the twins in their crib. They seem to always move to have their feet touching each other.The next two pictures I took one day when I was skyping with my grandmother. Stan wasn't home so I was trying to get them both with me on the Boppy. It was very difficult to get them both by the computer and up to the camera by myself, I don't think I will be trying that one again, but it made for some cute pictures once they fell asleep. Thank goodness the camera was sitting next to me or we wouldn't have gotten these pics.



No comments: