Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

More pictures of the little ones...

Of course I am biased but I can't get over how cute they are and as they gain more weight and fill out some more they just seem to get even cuter! :)
My mom asked me last night how many diapers I went through in a day and I estimated about 20 so I ran a little experiment and took out 20 diapers to see how many we really went through in a 24 hour period. I was pretty close we went through 18 diapers in 24 hours. We also went through a box of wipes in 3 1/2 days.

Here are our little ones almost holding hands. They really do like to be near each other and they do not wake each other up. They are so used to noises and people that it doesn't phase them at all. Daisy was full out barking at the maintenance man yesterday and neither one of them even flinched. It was as if nothing had happened.
Taylor sleeping.
Madeline sleeping.
Taylor is very quickly getting the nickname "scooter bug". Just as in utero, her little feet are constantly moving all around and kicking off her blankets. As you can see here she kicked herself out of her swaddled blanket (obviously we didn't wrap her tight enough), out of her sleep positioner, and ended up sideways. They both end up scooting up so that their head is against the bumper but this is the first time Taylor actually really escaped :) She hasn't escaped since but now we wrap her a little bit tighter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen and Stan,
I agree they are the cutest I've seen. Thanks for all the updates-Its great to see them.
love peggy

CJ and Meg Emanuelson said...

Can't wait for Tuesday!!!! They are TOO cute!!! XOXOXO

The Styons Family said...

Kristen & Stan,

Your baby girls are SOOO adorable!