Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's a good thing their cute...

It is a good thing babies are cute... with all the sleep deprivation and the constant feeding and pumping the first 6 weeks have definitely been tiring.
They are both really are good babies but, holy cow, people weren't kidding when they said the first couple months are tough. I am usually pretty good until they both start crying and I only have one set of hands. Then you see them peacefully sleeping, it melts your heart and it makes it all worth it.

They have now grown out of their preemie clothing and are in newborn sizes. Our girls are getting so big. :)

Here is a few shots I took of them as we were hanging out on the bed in their room today.
Here are their daily leg exercises.
I finally caught a picture with both of their eyes open!

Madeline chillin'...
Taylor looking out the window at the world.

1 comment:

VA and Jay said...

LOL....They're so cute! Sorry about the sleep deprivation. It's definately all worth it....but I remember longing for just a 6 hour stretch of good solid sleep! :)

Was talking to Angela...any thoughts for your big 3-0??