Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The latest in Wallace baby gear...

Last night Stan ventured over to Target and picked up a swing for the girls. At first we didn't think they liked it, but today it worked like a charm to keep sleeping babies asleep. They are not too keen on it just any old time, but after they eat it works very well. I didn't have to carry babies around all afternoon and could eat lunch with both hands! Meghan had sent us the Baby Bjorn carrier but they are both too small to go in it yet, they have the be 21 inches long so it will be a little longer till we can tote them around. That is Madeline in the swing and Taylor in the vibrating bouncy chair.

2 comments:

VA and Jay said...

That swing is a MIRACLE worker! They'll be totally addicted in no time :) I didn't get it till Caleb was 2 months old and I afterwards I couldn't remember what I did before the swing became a permanent fixture in our house :P

Hillary said...

I can't believe you made it this long without a swing! The boys aren't super into the swing yet but will tolerate it if necessary...

And yes, the sleep deprivation is crazy hard. I drink a lot of caffeine right now just to function...