Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kristen's 30th Birthday (argh...)

As much as I didn't want a 3 at the beginning of my age I turned 30 today and spent a great day with my family. The day started with bagels and cream cheese for breakfast and beautiful flowers from Stan and the girls. We had some lunch and hit the pool before going to hibachi dinner at Fujisan. All in all it was a great birthday.

Here are the wonderful flowers, the bouquet was from Stan and the sunflowers were from Madeline and Taylor.
Stan enlisted Kayleigh & Aidan's help to make my birthday cake. It was so cute! Since I had my gall bladder out I can't eat fatty, greasy or fried foods for a month in order to let my system get back to normal so Stan and the kids whipped up a strawberry shortcake truffle cake that was WONDERFUL and low fat so I could eat it!Here are all the cake makers singing Happy Birthday. We had birthday cake after a trip to the pool. Stan picked out cute dresses for the girls to wear for my birthday dinner. They were so adorable in their little dresses and it made for a great family photo.Here is Mommy with her two girls.The crew at Fujisan before the cooking began, Taylor is hiding behind Kristen's shoulder and CJ was taking the picture. It was a fun evening and the girls slept through the whole thing!Kayleigh and Aidan's faces are classic, this was just as the chef was about to light the flaming onion volcano.



1 comment:

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Friend. Loved the Birth announcement. Too cute! I wish you were on facebook so you could see the wedding pics. :-)