Here are their new stats:
Taylor - 13 lbs. (4%), 23 inches (0%) and 43 cm head (60%)
Madeline - 13 lbs. 12 1/2 oz. (10%), 23 1/2 inches (1%) and 42.6 cm head (50%)
We may be small in size, but we are very smart, how could we not be with all those brains!
Dr. Rusher was very happy with their progress and development and gave us the go ahead to start veggies and fruits, so we decided tonight was the night for PEAS! We were very surprised that they really didn't make too many faces, but loved it and ate their whole jars! (they are the little jars, one serving, not the big ones)
This pictures is actually after we were done, but I wanted to show you we fed them in their bumbo seats, with the trays, on top of the kitchen table and it worked well. We were feeding them cereal in their bouncy seats and as they have gotten more animated they were getting it all over themselves and their hands so we decided we needed to upgrade. We may need to get highchairs sooner than we thought!
Taylor likes to "help" feed herself by grabbing the spoon while you are feeding her so she ended up with it on her face and hands. When she doesn't have the spoon in hand she has her hands in her mouth which is equally messy, but makes for a great pic!
Madeline was much cleaner and gobbled down every bite I gave her! She only got some on her face and a little on her hands toward the end when she decided it was fun to grab the spoon too! 
Stan grabbed the camera and got a quick video in. Since we already had two spoons and two jars I tried to feed Taylor left handed, I am not so good with my left hand. Normally, if I am feeding both I alternate bites, with one spoon, but why not try something new.

1 comment:
I love how Madeline took a huge chomp at the end of the video- cracked me up!!
Post a Comment