No pictures lately because we have all been under the weather. It started with Madeline on Thursday morning and we were hoping it was just a one time thing but by 3pm we got a call from school saying she needed to be picked up. Unfortunately, by Friday afternoon I had gotten it, and Saturday Stan and Taylor got it. It is one nasty little bug, and I will spare you of all the details, but Stan and I are VERY glad we didn't get it on the same night since we don't know how we would have taken care of the girls. We are also extremely grateful for all the PJs we have since the girls have gone through multiple outfits in the past couple of days and we have only done laundry once.
One funny thing that happened while were are all sick...Saturday morning the girls woke up at 5:30am, their normal time to eat, so Stan and I went in, changed their diapers, and took them in our room to feed them. That was followed by our weekend ritual of all falling back asleep together in our bed with the girls in their boppys in the middle. After a couple hours of sleep Madeline wakes up upset and Stan picks her up to go change her and the bed is all wet. My first question was did she throw up or did she leak out of her diaper? Stan's response was "I don't know"... now I am thinking you are holding her, is her butt wet or is her chest wet. So I reach out to touch her butt and I instantly realize, of course the bed is wet, she doesn't have a diaper on!!! It seems in the sleepiness of the early hour and not feeling well he forgotten to put her diaper back on. Fortunately, we lucked out and it was only pee.
In all the outfit changes I have become an expert on getting stains out!
We all seem to be slowly mending, very slowly, trying to keep hydrated and getting our energy back... not the way we thought we would spend the Labor Day weekend :(
Clarita 2019 Filme Completo Dublado HD
6 years ago

2 comments:
AAAWWWWWW!!!!!! FEEL BETTER!!!! XOXO (that is too funny about the no diaper! We all experience sleep deprivation in our own way!
We all hope you are better. We are all glad for better stain removers some of us have work on both ends. And removing stains is a way of life. We are very glad that you got a little extra sleep. There will come a time with sickness and pain and no sleep for one of you.
Gramps is with Rick and Marion now, we will stay with the girls another two weeks. We also hope the packing and paper work is going forward.
Post a Comment