Stan and I took the girls to Harris Teeter (the grocery store or as we call it "The Teeter"). They have this great cart that has a car on the top for the kids to sit in so we decided to give it a try and the girls LOVED it! They immediately grabbed the wheels. It was entertainment for everyone in the store. We have gone back multiple time since and they love it
every time.
They really like going pretty much anywhere, but The Teeter is especially fun since they have this cool cart!
2 comments:
We loved The Teeter when we lived there! I especially loved it bc they gave balloons and sugar cookies to the kids - it would keep them busy for almost the entire time! They also used to have the little kid size carts which are awesome once they can walk on their own!
I love Madeline's face in that one picture! She looks like she's driving a race car- LOL!
Post a Comment