Gramps came to visit on his way to Florida/Bahamas with Uncle John and brought us a great playground that was
Kayleigh & Aidan's. The girls love it and absolutely love to be outside. He arrived early to help Stan while I was at training and spend some extra time with the girls.
Snuggling before bed.

Taylor reading an animal book (see I told you all we read are animal books)

Madeline striking a pose before we head to church.


I found some bubbles on sale at
Walmart one night when I ran some errands and the girls thought they were great! If they see the container or go outside they always want some BUBBLES.
Taylor carrying the bubbles.

Madeline wants some bubbles too!

They really do love to be outside either at home or the park. Daisy loves it too since we play ball with her while we are outside watching them. The girls will even throw Daisy's ball for her.
1 comment:
Great, You all look great. The girls are photogenic or.. patience any one. It was great to see all of you. Give Daisy a special pat from us. Take good care of each other.
Post a Comment