Madeline enjoying a little jump on the box. I really do mean "little" as barely any air gets under their feet.
Taylor and her crazy hair
They had a blast playing on the box.
It made a perfect seat as they give me their best "mom do we have to pose for this picture" look.

Taylor likes to ride my big Winnie the Pooh.
See the pumpkins on the table they each picked those out and they know which one is theirs. Taylor's is the shorter one with the longer stem and Madeline's is he taller one with the shorter stem.









2 comments:
I haven't seen pics of the girls in a while. I can't believe how long their hair is! So cute :)
Really nice! Stan the builder! I know you went to school for something!!!! Keep taking good care of the girls all three look great. I do not see any gray yet. Lots of love and hugs all around.
We will save the Christmas for a while though.
Post a Comment