Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

For Thanksgiving this year we decided to venture to Banner Elk in the NC mountains with the Camp Family. We had a lot of fun, despite some mishaps, and a fabulous turkey day meal!

Here is the view off the back porch.
The girls and I on the back year hill.
Stan and the girls in the same spot.
Erin and I curled up relaxing, probably during nap time.
Greg watching TV while Taylor and Haley eat.
Stan chillin on the porch. Thanksgiving day was a wonderful 70 degrees, followed by a 30 degree rainy day...
Taylor, Haley and Madeline getting ready for bed.
On the rainy black Friday we found a fun Children's play space in Boone. All the girls had a great time.

Here is Taylor, Erin and Haley playing the piano.

Madeline climbing the stairs to the loft area.
Madeline loved the train table. It had cut outs so this kids could stand inside and play 360 degrees!

I was the designated boat rocker for the kids, we had Taylor, Madeline, Haley and a random friend all in the boat!

No comments: