The 50s diner is AWESOME! As you will see in the pictures below is has one side that is a kitchen and one side that is a 2 kid booth. It comes with food accessories, bell to ring for service and a fun juke box that plays music.
The girls think it is wonderful. In the pictures here it is downstairs, but we have moved it upstairs now. The girls will see it and tell us they need to go "cook". They also tell us Mommy and Daddy need to cook and they go sit in the booth and we pretend to serve them. It is hysterical. It also comes with a play coffee pot and cups. I was teaching the girls what all the items on the diner were, now they will tell us "I need some coffee", then take a sip from their pretend cups and say "yummmm".
Here the girls sitting at the booth.
Madeline is playing the juke box here. It plays 50s tunes and the girls dance, it is really funny.
Here is the booth side with the 2 blue seats, perfect for them. Madeline was busy cooking...
As you can see Madeline pulled everything out while cooking :)
Here is the story behind this Taylor picture. I was taking the above pictures of Madeline cooking while Taylor finished her breakfast. When Taylor saw me taking pictures of Madeline she promptly told Mommy "I need cheese". I turned around thinking she needed actual cheese, but no, she wanted me to take her picture, would say "I need cheese" and then shoot me this grin....
Madeline is playing the juke box here. It plays 50s tunes and the girls dance, it is really funny.
Here is the booth side with the 2 blue seats, perfect for them. Madeline was busy cooking...
As you can see Madeline pulled everything out while cooking :)
Here is the story behind this Taylor picture. I was taking the above pictures of Madeline cooking while Taylor finished her breakfast. When Taylor saw me taking pictures of Madeline she promptly told Mommy "I need cheese". I turned around thinking she needed actual cheese, but no, she wanted me to take her picture, would say "I need cheese" and then shoot me this grin....

No comments:
Post a Comment