
On Wednesday we started our 5 week series of Preparing for Childbirth Classes at Rex Hospital. It was definitely interesting and an interesting mix of couples. There are 12 couples in all. Out of those 12 couples, 2 aren't finding out what they are having, 1 is having a boy and the other 9 are all having GIRLS! The instructor said she had never seen so many girls in one room before. I am also the only one having twins in the room and after looking at the other single pregnancy women who are all about 3-4 weeks ahead of me, my belly is definitely protruding further than most :) I think it is quite funny. It was also interesting to see how differently people carry their babies.
On Thursday I went to my first TMOTT (Triangle Mothers of Twins and Triplets) meeting. This meeting was wonderful and I am so glad I joined the group! It was really nice to be in a room of women who know exactly what it is like to have multiples and are open and honest about what to expect. I got some great tips and these expecting mom, who were right around my time frame have bellies just like mine :)
Over the past couple months I have actually quite enjoyed seeing my belly grow and feeling the babies move. It is all quite fascinating that I am kind of sad it might end earlier than most, but I am sure the real uncomfortable stage will come soon and then I will be retracting that statement :)

3 comments:
LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! I especially love the story about Daisy! I bet she knows something cool is going on in there - animals are so tuned in! It will be great if that sweetness and care continues after the girls are here! You look amazing, mama! We are all so proud of you! Keep on keepin them warm and happy - you're doing an awesome job! We love you tons! Have Stan kiss your belly for us!
xoxo
You look BEAUTIFUL! It's so great that your going to the twins and multiples group! Pretty soon you'll be a pro and you'll be the one giving us pointers ;P
Haven't seen you in AGES....you need to come visit me sometime at the store.
You look great! Twins are so exciting :) Let me know how your classes are going. I haven't signed up for any yet... still debating, even though its getting kind of late now. Think its helpful?
Post a Comment