Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

A long week at training...

I have been at training in Stone Mountain, GA all week and I am definitely ready to head home. The actual training classes have been good, but having to sit all day for multiple hours a day have made me achy. This week I have started to get a sneak peak at the little uncomfortable feelings that I am sure are going to come on a lot stronger later. Since we sit in class for 4 hours at a time while at training my feet and hands had gotten a little puffy by the end of the day. Luckily after about an hour or so of laying down at night the swelling went down and by morning I had normal feet again. Other than that just some normal aches and stretching so not too bad so far. We have another doctors appointment Monday morning so we will see what they have to say and I will update the blog accordingly!

No comments: