Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Daisy Listening to the Babies

In the month or so Daisy has been quite found of snuggling up to my belly. I don't know if it is because the babies are warm or because she can hear them, or both! Either way she likes to be close to them if she is sitting near me. Yesterday, Stan and I were watching a movie and Daisy came and put her little head in my lap with her ear pressed right up against my belly, as you can see in the picture below. As we were sitting there Stan asked me "are the babies moving?". I thought for sure he had seen my belly move, but he said he was watching Daisy who was nicely resting with her eyes closed when suddenly her eyes popped open. One of the babies must have kicked her or she heard them. I was quite amazed. She didn't move one inch from when she was sitting, but her eyes were very curious.

4 comments:

CJ and Meg Emanuelson said...

Wow! your belly is rely big! is your belly button a outie? and how is Daisy?
Love, Kayleigh

The Wallace Family said...

Hi Kayleigh! My belly button is still an innie so far. It hasn't turned to an outie yet. Daisy is great and she loves to snuggle up against my belly! We miss you!
Love, Auntie Kristen

VA and Jay said...

omg that's so cute! Daisy will be the best pal to your two little girls!

The Butlers said...

That's the coolest thing. What a sweet dog. I can't wait to have a dog one day... for now though I'm excited about the little boy in June :)