Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Madeline Slept Through the Night!!!

Last night we had a successful night of sleep for Madeline!!! Taylor is doing very well too and made it until 2:30am before she woke up and then they both slept until 6am.

We are down to only 1/2 ounce of milk at night so they really don't need it but we just have to convince Taylor of that. She takes the 1/2 ounce and then goes right back to sleep. Madeline was stirring last night at 2:30am as well, so when I picked Taylor up I gave Madeline back her pacifier and she went right back to sleep and she slept the whole night!

We may have to set up the second crib and separate them sooner since little Taylor is a scooter bug and ends up somewhere near Madeline's feet. I am starting to think this is why she wakes up in the middle of the night since Madeline will dream and kick her feet. No matter how far we put them away from each other she seems to scoot her way toward Madeline. They manage to scoot without rolling over too which is quite funny.

Hopefully this sleep trend will continue!!!

Here are some pics of our silly girls playing. They have started to really smile and coo, especially right after they eat.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

OMG congrats! You have given me hope. The girls are just adorable, I really think they look alike even though I know they aren't identical or anything. Thanks for the email, I will be writing you back soon!

Pat and Ginny said...

Gramps says Thank you. It is great to see your family grow. Love

Pat and Ginny We have the crib from Marion that Gramps and Grandmom gave to us. You slept in it too. It is flat and ready to go.
Love