Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

For all you Tiger Fans...

With football season right around the corner I decided to bust out the LSU onsies and Daddy couldn't have been more proud. When he got home he went right to the closet to get his LSU shirt so we could get group photo. GEAUX TIGERS!

For all you Texas A&M fans out there we only have one Aggie onesie so if you live close to Aggieland and want to snag us another onesie we can get an Aggie photo too. Taylor giving us a ROAR...
Madeline ready for a tailgating snack...

2 comments:

Ann said...

Geaux Tigers!!! Much better to be a LSU football fan than and Aggie football fan. Did I say that? Yup :-)

CJ and Meg Emanuelson said...

I'm gonna snag you some GATOR onesies!!! Would they atleast wear them in the offseason?? Maybe my and Stan's annual "bet" needs to change from dinner to which onesie the kids wear! I seem to remember and Aggie and a Tiger onesie blessing my kids' closets!! HAHA!
Love the pic! xoxo