Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Videos...Talking and Playing

It seems as though the videos have been a big hit with everyone so I will try to take more as I see them doing new things or just being silly, which they are often these days.

After just one week of school it seems as though it has already helped them developmentally. They are talking, well babbling, up a storm, especially in the morning. After they eat we bring them into our room and put them sitting up in the Boppys on the bed. They then proceed to chatter amongst themselves until they get tired and fall back asleep. It is quite nice for me since I can finish getting ready in my bathroom and still watch them to make sure they are ok. I am taking advantage of them entertaining themselves and not being mobile. Once they start to move around it is going to get a lot harder in the morning!

In this video I tried to catch Taylor and Madeline talking. Stan and I can definitely tell their little chatter apart as they have two different voices, but to the novice blog follower it may be difficult, especially if you haven't met them in person to hear their little voices. It is humorous to me that Taylor will talk even though she practically has a whole hand in her mouth.

Here is Madeline in the exersaucer again, however this time Madeline is making it work, not us. This is the first time that she has noticeably pressed the buttons, not by accident. We think there may be a connection in that little brain!

Here is Taylor pressing the buttons too! Madeline seemed a little more interested in pressing the buttons to make the music and sounds go, but Taylor could definitely do it by herself too.

1 comment:

CJ and Meg Emanuelson said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Great job girls!! XOXO