Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 2 in the life of the Wallace Twins!

Here are pics of the girls from Day 2 (3.18.08).
They are in their own little isolette and doing wonderful!

Taylor Marie Wallace
Madeline Jayne Wallace
This was our first opportunity to hold our precious little princesses. It was 3am and Stan and I were both awake. Since I had been in recovery I hadn't been able to see them so when the nurse said whenever you are ready we can go to the nursery, I said I am awake and let's go!! Taylor is with Kristen and Madeline is with Stan.
Kristen with Madeline. Stan with Taylor.
We are so blessed to have two beautiful babies that are doing so well! The neonatologists are so happy with their development!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hip Hip Hooray for sweet healthy babies! They are beautiful you guys! Congrats!