The daily pictures may not last too long but since many people keep asking for more pictures I will post what I have as time allows.
Taylor sleeping in her isolette. The tube you see on their faces is a feeding tube but since they are doing so well it is only precautionary in case they need it, but they have been eating all meals by breast and bottle.
Taylor being cuddles by Grammy Emanuelson after eating.
Madeline asleep in her isolette.
Madeline being cuddled by Gramps Emanuelson after eating.
We have also been bringing receiving blankets to wrap the babies in to bring home to Daisy. We bring them in, let them get their smell on them for a day or so and then take them home to Daisy. Stan has said Daisy will cuddle up with them and sleep so I guess she likes the smell of her new sisters and hopefully it will be a smooth transition!

1 comment:
HOORAY!!!!!! They are perfect!!! Love you all tons!!
Post a Comment